Sunday, August 19, 2012

A toast to you

The end of August represents the two-year anniversary of my entry into the so-called blogosphere, and my blog is a true portrait of my photography.  It is all over the map.  Some people "major" in one particular area of photography.  If I were to put a label on mine, "details" might be appropriate but there are many, many details out there, so I appreciate you following me in my journey and make a toast here to you for taking a peek every Monday!








Many thanks to all of you, and for the wine, Debbie!

Happy anniversary, FFB!

until next Monday,

DB

a passion for the image

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were reaching this milestone. Congratulations! The darn things are addictive aren't they? I think the process has benefited our photography since it forces us to produce something with relative frequency. The process breeds diverse imagery rather than a single style or subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO YEARS already
    Monday's now mean Daryl's photos! we may no talk back often, but we are always watching for your latest vision. luv you

    ReplyDelete