Sunday, April 28, 2013

One more time

What inspired me to say that fiber class was over after my last blog?  With the Tierra Wools Spring Festival on Saturday, I have yet a few more photographs of the fiber ilk to share with you.

It is sometimes difficult to judge when winter has ended and spring has begun, and we shed our winter garb with wild abandon.  Imagine how it feels to a sheep which carries a huge coat around until shearing season arrives.  Below are "before" shots of churro sheep awaiting the shears.






And what I would term a "way after" photograph.  Pillow by Joe Bacon against a noble adobe wall at Tierra Wools in Los Ojos.





until next Monday,

DB

a passion for the image


1 comment:

  1. Love the sheep. Daryl. They are mighty fancy with all their curls. This one seems to be posing for you. I'm fascinated with the whole wool and weaving scene in northern New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete