Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day, part deux

You know me well enough by now that you also are aware of the fact that almost anything you give me will often be photographed in some fashion, and that some of those photographs will appear on my Monday blog.  So this morning, I lift my glass to Cristina and Ben who brought a lovely flower arrangement when they came for brunch last week.

Despite their size and perhaps because of it, the Gerber daisies are the most delicate, and I knew they would need to be photographed first.  Here they are in all their glory.














until next Monday,

DB

a passion for the image



1 comment:

  1. You have a way with flowers girlfriend. And what magnificent onesGerber daisies are. These are beautifully composed and lit and are all so different. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete